Headline NewsLocal News

THREE HOUSES SET ON FIRE BY PHONE BATTERY EXPLOSION

(ZANIS) Three houses in Chasefu District – Eastern province have been burnt after the phone batteries left charging on the solar panels exploded into flames in two separate incidences.

The first incident involved the house of AARON CHIWOWA of Maiwako Village of Senior Chief Magodi’s area where he has lost property worth over 7,000 Kwacha in the inferno.

Mr. CHIWOWA narrated that he had left the phone charging from his solar panels while he went to attend to his garden.

He however, said the phone battery exploded between 10.00 and 11.00 hours, causing the fire that burnt down his house and spread to another house in the neighborhood.

Mr. CHIWOWA said both his house and that of his neighbor MAXWELL MWANZA were completely burnt.

He said Mr. MWANZA lost household property worth 12,000 Kwacha.
https://www.znbc.co.zm/news/three-houses-set-on-fire-by-phone-battery-explosion/

SOURCE: ZNBC

Related Articles

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker