Headline NewsLocal News

Govt challenged to reduce cost of essential commodities 


GOVERNMENT should  find means of making fuel,  electricity and other essential commodities affordable, Governance And Human Rights Activist, Dr Noel Chisebe has charged.

Dr Chisebe however applauded the new dawn  government for achieving 70 percent of the promises given to Zambians during campaign in 2021 but asked them to work on the remaining 30 percent.

Dr Chisebe said  fuel was the engine of the economy and it’s ever escalation had triggered the  high cost of living for Zambia people. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE


Related Articles

Back to top button